Fischer-Bayern.de
 FAQFAQ   SuchenSuchen   MitgliederlisteMitgliederliste   BenutzergruppenBenutzergruppen   RegistrierenRegistrieren 
 ProfilProfil   Einloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesenEinloggen, um private Nachrichten zu lesen   LoginLogin 

Good Avalanche The Architect Info

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    Fischer-Bayern.de Foren-Übersicht -> AppleScript-Studio Forum
Vorheriges Thema anzeigen :: Nächstes Thema anzeigen  
Autor Nachricht
FrankJScott
Gast

BeitragVerfasst am: 01.12.2022 - 13:49    Titel: Good Avalanche The Architect Info Antworten mit Zitat

All You Need To Know About Avalanche The Architect
This is the one for you if you love pop and rap. Avalanche The Artist, a rapper has brought 90s-style hip-hop back into the mainstream of music. The song Talk The Talk was released last month and has been viewed over 150 thousand times. His song's story was about rappers being accused of rap lyrics. Avalanche has been also accused of rap lyrics. Avalanche is a rap star who has won over the world. His videos have millions of views. He often tweets on Twitter which is where he frequently gets thousands or even more likes. Avalanche, a businessman, is also successful with his social media enterprise. His YouTube channel is filled with his amazing video raps. Every video he uploads draws many viewers every day. Avalanche is adored by people across the globe because of his unique talent and passion. Have a look at this Toronto Rapper website for more.

[img]https://i0.wp.com/thisisplatinumhiphop.com/wp-content/uploads/2017/04/Avalanche-The-Architect.jpg?resize\u003d500%2C500\u0026ssl\u003d1[/img]

About Avalanche The Architect
Avalanche, an incredible 90s-era rapper, is trying to change the music scene by bringing his music to the forefront. Avalanche was raised in America and has spent the majority of his life there. He currently resides in Toronto. His fierce and brutal beats are accompanied by an unique rhyme structure. His vocal prowess is offset by his lyrics which tell the tale of his life. The dedication to his art is a result of the discipline that he's developed through his professional and personal MMA training/fighting. His Youtube videos are gaining popularity. Avalanche is a resident of Toronto has been recording music and making mixes for the crowd. The singer is set to release both within the next year.

Toronto rapper Avalanche is not a stranger to controversy. His track "Nigga Nigga Nigga Nigga Kill Shoot Shoot Kill" has sparked quite a bit of controversy. This wartime anthem of war includes an average of more than 57 reference to violence. This is more than 10 references per second! It's not necessary to take it too seriously, even though the song is violent, it's an amazing work of metaphors. Similes, double entendres. clever wordplay. Also, punchlines that knock professional boxers out of the air. "I don't believe in giving you a shot in the event that I offer you a shot" and "Rubix cube, the way I'm spinning it, the block" go on for well over five minutes. The song is reminiscent of Canibus's 100 bars at the close of the 90s. Avalanche is probably the most slept-on lyricist in the game. It is his deep, gritty voice that sometimes overwhelms his lyrical swagger that is next-level. If you're seeking bar-heavy poetic savages I would place him in the same category as Lloyd Banks and Big Pun. See this Horror core site for details.

The music he sings is enjoyable because it is clear that he doesn't come up with up stories he's not lived. As he said "There's no social club in the city that doesn't recognize my name. You can ask the mob. I'm committing murders in contract all on my own." I did not meet Avalanche in a Portuguese cafe/socialclub in College street. It is an area of Toronto Canada that is well-known for its "Soprano" kinds of events. I was awed by how effortlessly he fit in within the environment, even if he was an African-American. Avalanche explained that his name came from his Martial Arts instructor. He explained that the way he was fighting in the same way as an Avalanche. The people around him called him the Architect for his relationships with all sorts of people.

Avalanche was a wonderful friend who let me see the architect in him. I got to experience the architect aspect of Avalanche by hanging out with him at the biker clubhouse party. In closing I would just suggest that you don't ignore Avalanche The Architect. This is the most real rapper I've ever met who's raps reflect his personality and life.Blogs such as Vlad tv and Dj Akademiks are afraid of rappers who are real like Avalanche and that's the issue with the game so I'm hoping this will bring him the recognition he deserves. See this controversy website for more.

Dieses Forum ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren, schreiben oder beantworten.   Dieses Thema ist gesperrt, du kannst keine Beiträge editieren oder beantworten.    Fischer-Bayern.de Foren-Übersicht -> AppleScript-Studio Forum Alle Zeiten sind GMT + 2 Stunden
Seite 1 von 1

Gehe zu:  
Du kannst keine Beiträge in dieses Forum schreiben.
Du kannst auf Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht antworten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht bearbeiten.
Du kannst deine Beiträge in diesem Forum nicht löschen.
Du kannst an Umfragen in diesem Forum nicht mitmachen.